The Art of Puddings Terms and Conditions
1. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions and all orders are made subject to your acceptance of them. Please read them carefully before placing your order as your order will be accepted strictly on the understanding that you accept these conditions of sale. You have certain statutory rights as a consumer that are not affected by these terms.
2. Please note classes cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable or transferable. We reserve the right to cancel or change location, prices, course content and date at any time. We will endeavour to publish changes on our website where possible. We will offer you an alternative day in the event of a class cancellation. All refunds will be made in Art of Puddings vouchers, no cash refunds. If you are unable to attend on the day booked we will accept a replacement person, we do not offer transfers to alternative days.
3. If a class is prevented from taking place on the day due to illness, acts of God, restriction in utilities, fire, war, earthquake, strike, lockout, labour controversy, civil commotion, acts of restriction of any government or governmental agencies, or any other without limitation cause, an alternative class will be offered.
4. Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date is printed on the voucher and it means that your lesson must be booked and taken before this date. Please note that the lesson is subject to availability and weekend dates are often the busiest. The vouchers are non-refundable, no cash alternatives can be provided. Any voucher may be redeemed against classes of a different type (e.g. Demonstration class or All day workshop), however will be valued at the actual amount paid for the voucher and hence may be subject to an increase in price. Valid vouchers issued for classes of the same and/or equivalent value will be exempt from any price increases if redeemed before the expiry date.
5. Art of Puddings classes are for over 18s only. We ask that any attendee under the age of 18 is accompanied at the class by a paying adult. We are unable to provide tuition to children under the age of 15 years. Art of Puddings must be advised in advance of minors in attendance.
6. Where possible, we will accommodate dietary requests with a minimum of 7 days notice prior to the class taking place. We are unable to guarantee that our classes are suitable for food allergy sufferers. Allergies are the responsibility of the individual customer and not of Art of Puddings. We are unable to take responsibility for allergic reactions to foodstuffs. Food prepared at Art of Puddings classes may contain traces of nuts.
7. Printed prices are correct at time of going to press. We reserve the right to change prices at any time, which will be published on our website.
8. We expect all students to listen to all instructions given by the class teacher to avoid accidents from occuring. We recommend that appropriate clothing is worn during classes (no rings, watches or bracelets) and that hands are washed prior to each class.
9. Your place on any chosen course is not confirmed until payment is received by Art of Puddings via the our online booking service at least 7 days before the date of any booked course. Cheques or cash in lieu of payment on the day of any of our courses will not be accepted.